Enjoy fresh seafood, Italian, Mediterranean and classic American dishes. Elaine's offers fresh, made-to-order food in a casual and family friendly atmosphere at an affordable price.
Looking for gluten-free or vegan options? Just ask!
Our commitment to you
Everyone at Elaine's — owners, managers, chefs, and wait staff — is committed to providing you with an enjoyable dining experience. You are more than just an order to us — you're friends, neighbors, and family!
Elaine's Bar and Grill. Come in as guests. Leave as a friends.
- Soup of the day and daily special options for lunch and dinner
- Our full bar includes domestic and imported beer
- Have a bite or full meal at our bar
- Choose from table or booth seating in our main dining area
- Can't stay? Get Elaine's to go!
- Nice weather? Enjoy outdoor patio dining
- Special occasion? We have a banquet room or private balcony for your event
Meet the owner
Dino was born and raised in Connecticut. He is a graduate of Wethersfield High School and American International College in Springfield, Massachusetts where he received his B.S. degree in International Business.
After completing college in the late 80's he opened Elaine's in 1992, where he has been working ever since. His parents have been in the restaurant business since 1959. Dino resides in Glastonbury with his wife Joanne and their two sons Michael and Theodore.